Sunday, November 10, 2019

From Colorado to North Carolina...

 

Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am finally near the heart of NASCAR.  The Chief (aka that guy I married) has been trying to get a job in the area for so many years.  And finally, it happened.  He was able to get one at the Lowe's Corporate Headquarters located here in Mooresville.

It's going to be a bit different this year for the holidays.  If we were still in Colorado, then my mother and others would have made the drive up from Pueblo.  But, this year will be a bit smaller in the celebrations since we actually have no family in the state.  And then there's Christmas.  It will most likely not be a white Christmas this year which is probably for the best since this area is not equipped to handle that white stuff from the skies.

The boys have acclimated to their new schools.  The Chief is much happier at his job.  And I am thinking of refocusing what I actually work on.  Next year will be a big one for me.  It's the big 5 - 0 as far as birthdays go.  I am actually looking forward to it.

I don't know what I will be doing next year but... change is coming.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...