Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pride and Prejudice

Lately I have been on this weird kick. All I can think about is the book "Pride and Prejudice". Seriously, who in their right mind would not fall for Mr. Darcy. It makes me wish that Mum had named me "Elizabeth" instead of "Andromeda". But I really do love my name. After all there is a whole galaxy with the same name.



Sigh...that scene makes me squee with girlish delight every time I see it. I have also seen the Colin Firth version and love that one just as much. Sometimes I wish that I actually lived during those times. I might have to ask Mum if we could go visit the Jane Austin Centre in Bath.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...