Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Angel or not, I will stab you in the face. ~ Dean from Supernatural

2. I’ll be as strong as a mountain, Or weak as a willow tree, Any way you want me, Well that’s how I will be. ~ Elvis Presley



3. As my mother used to say, you're so full of sh*t that your eyes are brown.

4. I could take a long nap after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous but it never happens.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still manage to blend into the background.

6. The day Hurricane Katrina hit is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the movie "Underworld", tomorrow my plans include dropping off books at the library and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race and get started on the February Lady sweater!

1 comment:

PNWBookGirl said...

You're such a nice friend to wait until Sunday before starting your sweater. :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...