Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kit update...

I forgot to mention in the last post that my pal's kit is coming along quite nicely. I just have to add the liner to the bag and gather the goodies together for mailing. I want to get it out as soon as I can so I don't have to worry about that during the rest of term. I really hope my pal likes her bag. It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to make and then I kept changing my mind. So in the end, I just made something up. Now I am gonna have to make one of the bags in Slytherin colors just so I can write down what I did. Plus I did some practice on my very beginner spinning skills. I will have to take pictures of what I have done so far. I have some black roving on the way that I am gonna ply with the Slytherin roving. Should come out good - I hope. Laters....

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...