Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have a Coke and a Knit...



So I got my pal's hand made project completed. I can't post a picture of it here just in case she might see it and that would ruin the surprise. Plus the small order I placed for her is now winging its way here. Hope she likes it. Meanwhile, I have been getting some work done on my OWL projects for the House Cup. Plus trying to come up with fabulous ideas for next term that will ignite the spirit of the Slytherins. Which reminds me, I need to come up with something to write for the Slytherin blog latter on this month. That is all for now. Smile everyone...until next time.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...