Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. One of my strongest beliefs is anything meant to happen will happen.

2. I saw a sandwich on Food Network once and it was huge! I never did understand why some people feel the need to see if they can eat something that big.

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so the rainy season is not far away.

4. Having two little boys snuggle next to me is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be just like my mom when I grew up. She is amazing.

6. The night sky was lit up, a howl was heard in the distance, and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet knitting time, tomorrow my plans include taking the boys to Lowes for a Build and Grow project and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race from Martinsville, Virginia!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...