Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Wow, it's amazing how much two little boys can giggle.

2.
The laughter of two little boys is beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is
with a good cup of coffee.

4.
I heard the doorbell ring and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see
a really old tree that is taller than the house.

6.
Going on vacation is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
some knitting time, tomorrow my plans include attending an apple festival at a local farm and watching the Nascar race from Charlotte and Sunday, I want to watch movies with the boys!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...