Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. There are places I would love to live and there are places I just want to visit.
2. I wish the winds would blow those clouds away and take the rain with them.
3. Standing in the rain I realized that I had forgotten my umbrella.
4. Rain again... oh boy. But what did I expect living in the Pacific Northwest?
5. He went out tiger hunting and all went well until the tiger started hunting him.
6. I have to work really hard to keep my mind from wandering. But sometimes it doesn't work and my mind roams all over the place.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the hubby and watching Paranormal Activity, tomorrow my plans include heading down to Tigard for the crochet meeting and Sunday, I want to do some spinning to keep my mind off the fact that there will be no Nascar races until next month!



2 comments:

Jack said...

I'll trade you my cold and snow for your rain.

Have a fun movie night with the hubby :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, but I'm not trading my sun for your rain, even thou we need it. Enjoy the movie I still have not seen that one yet. Have a great weekend :)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...