Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is to not get involved in the gossip.

2. Fried clams are yummy.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of the rides, games, and yummy food.

4. Daffodils are my favorite spring flower.


5. Things on my sewing desk include the sewing machine, a self-healing mat and see-thru ruler for cutting fat quaters. The rotary cutter is in its own container to keep little fingers from touching it.

6. The boys can make me wanna beat my head against the wall and give them hugs all in the same day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the hubby back home from a work trip to California, tomorrow my plans include watching the Nascar race from Richmond (a night race) and Sunday, I want to have pancakes with fresh strawberries (not sure if that will happen though)!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...