Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twilight


Twilight can be defined as that time of day between daylight and darkness. The time of day when the mundane business ends and the beginning of another long restless night begins. The time when I start to wonder. Wonder about what could have been. Wonder about what will come to be. And wonder if I will ever get a full night's sleep.

It has been a long term and this week it will finally come to an end. I will pack my trunk and head back home still contemplating all that has happened this term. The excitement of putting together a great package for my 'Puffball pal and the drama surrounding this term's Quidditch matches. So yes, it has been a long term. Both physically and emotionally.

Rumor has that there will be Summer Camp. I have not decided whether I will be attending. Maybe spending some time away will clear my thoughts and give me a fresh perspective on things. Only time will tell. But right now, all I need is a break.

2 comments:

Queen Frysia said...

I hear you, sister! I am feeling the exact same way. I'll see you in the race for the House Cup!

Lavender Diggory said...

I am with you there!! I too think a break, either temporary or permanent is needed!! Keep in touch!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...