Friday, April 24, 2009
1. Apparently there's some sort of weirdness that comes with being a small child that makes them think the only way to wake mommy up is to sit on her and then commence the giggles.
2. I can only hope for a sunny day. But just when I think that it will happen, the clouds roll in.
3. 2009 has been the year of wonky dreams so far.
4. Today I worked on the February Lady sweater and that was it. Too bad I had to frog a bit since I stopped in the middle of a row and when I picked it up again, forgot which direction I was going. But it's all shiny now.
5. For too long I've been wanting to plant roses in the yard and now I get to.
6. I am not obsessed with Jeff Burton; I am not! I am just a really big fan of his. That's all.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some episodes of The Tudors, tomorrow my plans include the Tigard Knitting Guild Shop Hop in which we will vist 5 yarn stores in one day and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head