Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shop Hop

Today I went out and mixed with the muggles on what was called a Shop Hop. It was a long, crazy and fun day as we went to five different yarn stores. We were all given a goody bag when we first got to the meeting spot. I picked out a lovely blue bag.


Here is a picture of my prize that I won on the way to the last yarn store. The bag came filled with the notions and has room for more.

From Dublin Bay and Northwest Wools in Portland, Oregon (Lamb's Pride Worsted)

From All About Yarn in Tigard, Oregon (Malabrigo Sock Yarn & Cascade Heritage Sock Yarn)

From Molehill Farms in Lake Oswego, Oregon (Cascade 220 Superwash)

From Knit Purl in Portland, Oregon (Shibui Sock Yarn)

3 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Now i want to go on a yarn crawl!

Great haul!

SapphireGypsy said...

Man... great stuff. I need to finish some projects to I have an excuse to go buy more yarn. :D

sparksearcher said...

That stuff rocks! Yay for goodie bags and prizes!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...