Thursday, March 26, 2009

With a name like Andromeda...

... it has to be good. Check out this ultra cool sock yarn that I share my name with. If you click on the picture it will take you to the shop that it came from. It makes me squee with delight. Almost as much as Edward did when he was here. But don't tell Oliver Wood that one. He might not care for it too much. Mum had the family owl (Nemesis) deliver it since she knew I was in a funk lately. I found this lovely piece on that muggle site Etsy that can be placed on a chain for a necklace. If you click on the picture than it will take you to the store that has it. Obviously it is a picture of the Andromeda Galaxy. I plain on making one of these little beauties myself since I am quite capable and very crafty. Until next time...

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...