Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Why do we have to make the beds everyday when they are used every night?

2. Ravelry and fiber crafts are now habits.

3. I have a cup holder for my Ashford Joy spinning wheel. It gets very thirsty when I spin.

4. I had never heard the phrase "sleep like a baby" and it remind me that babies do not sleep through the night.

5. Don't stay up too late on the weekdays the way I always do. It makes it very hard to wake up the next morning.

6. How was I to know that two small boys would have so much energy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the movie Cashback with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include the grocery shopping and some yard work and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race out of Bristol, Tennessee!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...