Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sytherin Quiz 1


1. What are your three most favorite colors?
black, red, purple

2. What are you three least favorite colors?
yellow, orange, lime green

3. Your favorite candy is: Lemonheads.

Photobucket

4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Snape - How could I resist the most excellent Potions Master?

5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both - because I am multi-talented.

6. What type of kit did you ask for?
If I remember correctly then I asked for a fingerless mitts/gloves kit.

7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
All yarn has a purpose.

8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
S. Quinn

9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
Anything from the Etsy Favorites list in the right sidebar.

10. What are your three most favorite scents?
Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
sweet snacks

12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Cassandra Puddlemere

13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
Not really, especially since I can make my own.

14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
It depends on what I am knitting. I use all three types.

15. What yarn makes you squee?
Lorna's Laces

16. Favorite HP Movie?
The Goblet of Fire

17. Favorite HP character?
Oliver Wood - because he is a keeper.

Photobucket

18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?

Photobucket

19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
The Snake Pit

20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
Because I bloody well said so. :P

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...