Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. I'd really like a Strawberry Frappuccino from Starbucks right now.

2. Fudge is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is nine/tenths of the law.

4. When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like yarn and knitting needles but I would rather have the yarn as I don't like marshmallows.

6. The rainy season is going on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to peace and quiet since I so rarely get it, tomorrow my plans include the Chocolate Festival at the World Forestry Center and Sunday, I want to work on sewing up some small project bags for the Etsy store!

1 comment:

Janet said...

LOVE your answer to #4 :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...