Saturday, September 13, 2008

SLYTHERIN QUIZ #1


1. Do you knit and/or crochet
Yes, I do both.

2. How long have you been at your craft?
I have been crocheting for 20+ years and only knitting for the past 4.

3. Do you spin?
Yes, I just recently aquired an Ashford Joy spinning wheel.

4. What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)?
I have done some on the drop spindle and right now I am learning how to use my spinning wheel.

5. Are there any other crafts that you participate in?
I also sew and do beadwork.

6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
My favorite yarns include Lorna's Laces, Lisa Souza, StitchJones, STR, Koigu, Noro, Cascade, ShibuiKnits.

7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
I use most yarns except those that are scratchy and novely yarns.

8. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance?
Fearless Fibers, Sockina Cotton, Knit Picks Swish Superwash, Knit Picks Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn

9. What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet?
Socks, hats, mittens, dishcloths

10. What are you currently working on?
It's all on the Ravelry project page.

11. Anything you plan to start this autumn?
That would be an Arwen sweater for me. I have the yarn but need to work up the courage to start.

12. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)
That would be my Slytherin fingerless mittens. It was the first time that I did the duplicate stitch.


13. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
Two hand stranded knitting.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...