Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Hogwarts Quiz


Potter Name: Andromeda Finch-Fletchley

Rav ID: AngelaMarie

I am allergic to: nothing

Pets that I have: none

My favorite yarn: Lorna's Laces

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: peppermint

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive: a yarn dyeing kit or a scarf kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:
Knit Picks

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:
Not particularly

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)
This will be my 4th time participating in the HSKS swap.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? nope

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...