Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture Day

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Since there is already a picture of me in my school uniform on the sidebar, I decided that I would put this picture of me instead. Nighttime is my favorite time of the day. It's always been that way. Plus there is the fact that when Edward asked me out for the first time, it was late at night. He had been giving me funny looks during class and finally got the gumption to ask me out. Oh, and here is a really old picture of me. Wasn't I just the cutest baby? I had a ton of hair when I was born.

2 comments:

smiley-netta said...

WHOA!!! A ton of hair is right! I wonder how much heartburn your mom had when she was pregnant with you!!! LOL But you were a very cute baby. :)

Marissa said...

CUTIE PIE!!!!

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...