Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. There is no need to run around like a crazed lunatic.

2. Where in the heck did the common sense go?

3. Keeping my sanity is all I managed to do. And even that is questionable.

4. Prospects for being able to sleep tonight without a 2 yr old in bed with us is pretty slim.

5. Patience is the message. It is also a virtue that seems to have been forgotten.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are what I long for on a daily basis.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some peace and quiet, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to relax and watch the Nascar race while working on some socks!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Enjoy your weekend, happy birthday to Nathan and thanks for playing :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...