Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. When I'm sick I'm, I usually have to deal with it as the boys can't take care of themselves.

2. When I take a walk, I think about Colorado since my mom still lives there.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can provide comfort and security and lots of yarn and roving to play with.

4. Cotton makes me feel cozy and leather makes me feel nauseous.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was Jeff Burton. Okay, so he is not really a strange person but I did wake up one night and said "Don't go, Jeff" in my sleep. Seriously, how can anyone resist that grin?



6. My favorite color these days is grey because it reminds me of the rainy season which is not too far off here in Oregon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some peaceful time knitting, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to get some practice on the spinning wheel!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...