Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spring Fling Goodies

My package from my spoiler pal had finally arrived. It was well worth the wait. The package came all the way from Indiana and was put together by Jan of Just One More Row Please. The coffee came just in time as we are starting to run a tad low on the ground stuff. And the treats are all very yummy looking.

There were goodies for all. Even for both the boys. They both got a Rock, Paper, Scissors candy stick. I am gonna love the gummy clown fish. I will have to take a trip to the World Market here in the Portland area to see if they have any.

Then there was the knitty goodness. The sock yarn is from White Oak Studio and is in the "Four Weddings and a Funeral" colorway. Maybe another pair of Monkeys for me with this yarn. I really love the chicken tape measure. Then there was the hand knit dishcloth and towel. So yes, this package was well worth the wait.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...