Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Sky and more

It was pretty cloudy here in Hillsboro today. Since we had done the grocery shopping last night, there was really not much left to do. The Chief had gotten up early this morning to do some weeding of the flower beds in the front of the house and I took my nephew Michael's present to the post office to be mailed to him in Colorado. I did manage to get some knitting done today. I have about 25 percent of the Chevron scarf to go before it is complete. After it is complete, it will get a light steaming to flatten it out.

Chevron Scarf

Pattern: Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Koigu PPM “P411″ & Rio De La Plata Yarns Sock Artista “SL03″
Needles: US size 5 (3.75mm)

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...