Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Photobucket


Friday Fill In #78

1. Birthdays are best when spent with family and friends.
2. Spring is my favorite season because that is when the daffodils are in bloom.
3. I feel my best when I am at peace with myself.
4. Homemade Mexican food is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are not always accurate.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was be yourself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some time with the boys and the hubby, tomorrow my plans include the weekly grocery trip and Sunday, I want to knit as much as I can and maybe get some crochet in as well!

2 comments:

April said...

Love your answer to #3! Have a great wkend!

Janet said...

I do love daffodils!

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy your weekend :-)

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...