Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-In #70

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are frozen fruit and vodka!
2. The things my boys do often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move.
4. Start with toy cars, trains, and Cartoon Network, mix it all together and voila! You have two very happy little boys!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow lavender.
6. Taking a bubble bath is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet after the boys go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, planting some vegitable plants in the garden, and knit and watch the Nascar race from Richmond, Virginia, and Sunday, I want to - well, I am not sure but I will figure it out!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...