Friday, May 2, 2008
2. The things my boys do often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move.
4. Start with toy cars, trains, and Cartoon Network, mix it all together and voila! You have two very happy little boys!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow lavender.
6. Taking a bubble bath is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet after the boys go to sleep, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, planting some vegitable plants in the garden, and knit and watch the Nascar race from Richmond, Virginia, and Sunday, I want to - well, I am not sure but I will figure it out!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head