Friday, May 2, 2008

Big Bag arrives in Oregon

Today was a good mail day. My package from the Big Bag Knitalong & Swap arrived all the way from Maryland. Take a look at all the goodies that arrived today from Margie. Sock yarn is always good for me and I received 2 kinds of sock yarn. There are both of my favorite candies - lemon drops and gummy worms. I am gonna have to hide the worms from the 5 year old. Also there was the green tea and the 2 candles from Yankee Candle in Lilac Blossoms. Lastly, there was a copy of the Yarn Harlot's latest book - Things I Learned from Knitting...whether I wanted to or not. She is one hilarious knitter. Thank you Margie for all the goodies.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...