Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill In #68


1. The last time I lost my temper I left a dent in the aluminum broom handle!
2. People whinning for no bloody reason is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
4. A visit from the Yarn Harlot is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, keep them around for Halloween!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was my Loopy Groupie package.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peaceful knitting, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and whatever else comes along and Sunday, I want to work on cleaning up the craft area again and maybe get some crochet done - there is no Nascar Sprint Cup race that day.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...