Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hogsmeade Trip


Dear Diary,

I am soooo very excited. This weekend is our first trip to Hogsmeade. Hogsmeade has the distinction of being the only all wizarding villiage in Britain. I had read that it was founded over a thousand years ago by Hengist of Woodcroft as he was fleeing from Muggle persecution. After all the studying that has happened since the beginning of term, it will be nice to have a break. The first place I plan on going to is Honeydukes. Or maybe The Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer. Plus a trip to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop for a new quill and some stationary. And who knows where else I will end up? I think that I will stay away from The Shrieking Shack though. It just looks really creepy. Mum told me that I had better behave myself or she will bring me straight home.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...