Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. I’m looking forward to spring so I can see all the daffodils blooming and celebrate my birthday in March.
2. Egypt is a place I always wanted to visit and haven’t made it there yet.
3. I’ve fallen in love with Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.
4. Six of one, is just not enough when it comes to home-made tortillas.
5. Addiction can be a good thing provided its not likely to get you killed – like sock yarn. Sock yarn is good and it doesn’t count toward stash enhancement. So feel free to buy sock yarn even if you are on a yarn diet because it doesn’t count.
6. The games my two little boys play with each other crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some knitting while watching television, tomorrow my plans include a crochet guild meeting and watching the Bud Shootoutand Sunday, I want to sew some sock project bags for the Etsy store!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...