Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sock-it-to-me Sunday plus The Bolts


I think that this says it all. And now on to New England. Yes, I am a tad bit nervous but I will still watch and cheer for the Chargers as always. Have I ever mentioned that I was born in San Diego? Hmmm, must have slipped my mind. These days, I am lucky enough if I remember to eat breakfast.

Summer of Love Lace
Pattern: “Summer of Love Lace” from Rockin’ Sock Club 2007
Yarn: Socks that Rock Lightweight “Flower Power”
Needles: US Size 1 (2.25mm) DPNs
These socks are going quickly. Hopefully they will be done by the weekend and I can get started on the Lenore socks. Then the Salish Sea Socks. I wonder if I can get those last two done before the first shipment of the Rockin' Sock Club 2008 gets shipped.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...