Monday, January 7, 2008

Scavenger Hunt Swap Questionnaire


Photobucket



1) How long have you been knitting?
About 3 years if you don't count the garter stitch scarf I did way back in college (the late 80s-early 90s). Then I stopped and didn't pick up the needles till about 2005.

2) What are you knitting right now?
Socks, dishcloths, Ravenclaw scarf

3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
That would be the Chibi Jumbo Darning Needle Set.

4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
That would be Socks that Rock, Lisa Souza, Noro, and Lorna's Laces as my favorites. I have been eyeing some Lorn's Laces Bullfrogs & Butterflies in the Black Purl colorway. My least favorite would be the sparkly novelty yarns.

5) What is your favorite color?
blue, black, purple, camouflage

6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
I would aim for the sock yarn, than the Cascade yarn, than books and needles.

7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)


dolphin doily



This dolphin doily was made for my mother one year for her wedding anniversary. It is crocheted with size 20 crochet cotton on a size 8 hook. The official name is "Marine Merry-Go-Round" and can be found in Decorative Crochet Number 104. It took me a little longer as I had to rip back twice toward the end due to missing stitches. But she loved it so it was well worth the extra time.

8) What are your favorite things to knit?
Socks and dishcloths. They go by quickly and are portable knits.

9) Do you collect anything?
Does sock yarn count? Other than that, I would say faeries, wizards, dragons, pegasus, and anything to do with Ancient Egypt.

10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
Reading, watching Nascar (my favorite driver is Jeff Burton- check out his picture in the right sidebar), playing Tomb Raider on the Playstation 2, sewing, and doing bead work.

11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
Yes I am. The ID is AngelaMarie.

12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
Yes, yes, and yes. I drink all three. I prefer the coffee fully loaded.

13) Favorite Sweets?
Anything with chocolate, lemondrops, maple syrup candy from Vermont, gummy worms, fudge, and cheesecake.

14) Any allergies?
I don't have any allergies but the husband is allergic to cats.

15) Do you have pets? kids?
We have no pets but we have two small boys - a 5 year old and a 2 year old.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...