Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Better be Slytherin!



Well, another Sorting Day for the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet Ravelry group has happened and I am once again in Slytherin.  While I did have great fun spending a term in Gryffindor, the heart was still wrapped in green and silver.  You can take the girl out of Slytherin, but you can't take Slytherin out of the girl.  Plotting has already begun with plans for a Potions OWL and an Order of the Phoenix project.  Although we don't know the prompts yet for the Order, I have already picked a project.  I'll just have to make it fit with some fancy story telling.  It's all about selling the project.  Oh, and I have been chosen as a Slytherin Quest Minion this term.  So I am back on Slytherin staff.  Yes, I am looking forward to an awesome Slytherific term.


No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...