Thursday, November 10, 2011

On Wisconsin!


On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin!
Grand old Badger State!
We, your loyal sons and daughters,
Hail thee, good and great.
On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin!
Champion of the right,
"Forward", our motto,
God will give thee might!

In ten days, we will be living in Wisconsin. It seemed like only yesterday when we were driving across the entire country and arrived in Oregon from Virginia. It was new and exciting. And now we get another opportunity to live in a different part of the country and for me it will be the first time in the mid-west area. I am not really counting the short time I spent in the Great Lakes area back when I was in the Navy. That was just for school. Anyway, we shall have the great fun of traveling to Wisconsin with two little boys. One of them is very excited about the trip since he is convinced we are moving there for "cheese and snow". Why else would one move to Wisconsin? So hopefully I will have great tales of the trip there and of the arrival. Plus, I still have to post pictures of the cute little house that we will hopefully be living in before the end of the year. I have decided to refer to it as the "Little House in Wisconsin". You will see what I mean when I post the pictures. Until then...

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...