Friday, January 7, 2011
1. It's 2011; I hope for more sunshine this year.
2. Awwww, pickles.
3. Thankfully I have my husband to help get me through college.
4. Watching two little boys grow up is among one of the best things in life.
5. I am so over yarn snobbery. Every yarn has a purpose. Even (dare I say it) ... fun fur.
6. I could really use a big bowl of chips with salsa right about now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet time, tomorrow my plans include taking the boys to Lowes for the Build and Grow program and maybe a crochet meeting and Sunday, I want to wrap up the school work and get some knitting or spinning done!
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...
Puzzle #1: Dobby Puzzle #2: Harry Potter Puzzle #3: Hogs Head