Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill-Ins 2011-02


1. Right now I need a really good back massage.

2. A Sonic Screwdriver Cocktail is what's in my glass. Okay, no not really. But it sounds good right about now.

3. A copy of this letter shall be mailed to Jeff Burton.

4. Blackberry gelato is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part I.

6. Sunshine is what I like; hand knit socks are what I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home...well that is the plan anyway, tomorrow my plans include the Seattle to Portland Yarn Train and Sunday, I want to wrap up my homework for my two classes!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...