Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows



Just saw it today and I want to see it again on the big screen. My pal's package is practically complete. I do have to replace one treat as the Slytherboy decided that he wanted it for himself. But at least the hand made item is complete. I have the yarn and needles. Just need the final touches and then it will be on its way across the state border. Yes, I said state border. My spoilee pal is not far from where I live so it won't take too long for her to get another package from me. Yes, I said another package. She was also my spoilee pal for the latest term of Hogwarts Little Bit of Everything Swap.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...