Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Sometimes, life can be quite unfair. But since when is life ever fair? Everything happens for a reason.

2. Let's just forget about the whole thing. It's not that important anyway.

3. Small minds can be a terrible thing.

4. Reading a good book is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to restock the etsy store but haven't had time to yet.

6. I have not been to a Nascar race in person ...yet. But when that day comes, I plan on totally going fan girl on Jeff Burton.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quality time with The Chief aka the hubby, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to attend a local craft bazaar!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...