Monday, November 1, 2010

Dia de los Muertos Swap

Many thanks to PurlsBeforeWine of Chicago, Illinois for the DDLM package!!!

Here we have a felted skull scarf, a small project bag, some hand dyed yarn to lift the spirits here in the dreary Portland, Oregon area (we are about to enter rainy season) and 4 fat quarts in DDLM theme.

Here we have 2 candied apples which I haven’t shown to the boys yet. I love the cute little skull purse. That little round item is tea. I’ll have to find something cool to attach the skull patches to. And lastly, there is the Mexican bingo and the hand made soap. I love hand made soap.

Here are individual shots of the fabric. I’ll have to make something cool with them. Thank you again!!!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...