Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome Week Homework

1.Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Intarsia Bindoff (sewing)

2.Someone who was born in the same month as you.
Cassandra Goode (March)

3.Someone from a different country.
Saraid Swiftrunner is Canadian

4.A new HSKS Family member.
Caradoc Brocklehurst is a 1st year

5.Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Hermione Bagnold

6.Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!
Rowena Bladvak - 166 items stashed

7.Someone who both knits and crochets.
Emma Diggory

8.Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Winifred Hornswaggle (blues and greens)

9.Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
Siobhan Mooney - Halloween

10.Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
Perenelle Tejedora (alpaca)

My information...
1. I knit, crochet, sew, spin (with a spinning wheel), dye, and do beadwork.
2. I am a March baby.
3. I live in the United States.
4. I am NOT a new HSKS family member.
5. I have been here since HSKS3.
6. I don't even have most of my stash on Ravelry.
7. Yes, I knit (since 2002) and crochet (since 1986).
8. My favorite color is greens, blues, dark purple, black, blood red, camouflage.
9. My favorite season is spring and my favorite holiday is Halloween.
10. My favorite fibers include merino wool and alpaca.

So I had great fun running around (like The Doctor) getting reacquainted with my fellow students and meeting the newbies. And then after that I went to a muggle spinning event which was great fun despite the lack of magic. I did remember how to use a drop spindle after two years of non-use and actually ended up with some pretty consistent spinning. Anyway, that is all for now.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...