Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Music makes me happy.

2. A good cup of coffee
is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: Crap. Another headache
.

4. Something that doesn't take forever to cook
; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been a long week with the summer cold I caught.

6. Taking a nap
is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep
, tomorrow my plans include the Tualatin Crawfish Festival if I am well enough to go and celebrating The Chief's birthday and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race. Go Jeff Burton!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...