Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Life is A Highway
.



2. Coffee helps me to
keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: for mommy squirrel
.

4. Chicken Pot Pie
is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I wondered where July went.


6. Both the 7 yr old and the 4 yr old are
lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quiet knitting time
, tomorrow my plans include watching "Being Human" on BBC America and maybe some yard work and Sunday, I want to work on decluttering the spare room where all the crafty stuff is located!


From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...