Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wotcher! It's Wingo!

So I blantently stole the title from someone else because I thought it was cool. :)

  • I have been in HSKS since HSKS3 so no I am not new.
  • I spin my own yarn and I have made stitch markers.
  • My patronus is the Raven.
  • Currently, I live in Hillsboro, Oregon just outside of Portland, Oregon.
  • I love Lemonheads, gummy worms, cinnamon red hots, and dark chocolate.
  • Last term I played Quidditch for Ravenclaw.
  • I own all of the Harry Potter movies that have been released.
  • I have 421 items in the Ravelry queue.
  • I have 2 siblings (1 brother and 1 sister) and 1 half-sister from my father.
  • I am a March baby.
  • The other big collection I have is Nascar stuff with most of it Jeff Burton. :)
  • I love Socks that Rock and Knit Picks yarns.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...