Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. When it's quiet at home then that means the boys are asleep or they are up to no good.
2. When I'm waiting for something the days pass by in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is
filled with joy at the sight of two healthy boys.
4.
Where has the first half of the year gone? I turn around and now it is July.
5. In the town where I was born
is the only NFL team that I cheer for...the San Diego Chargers.
6.
The fact that he likes to cook is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some quality knitting time
, tomorrow my plans include the Nascar race from Daytona and Sunday, I want to spend some time outside with the boys and hubby!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...