Thursday, July 8, 2010

Firefly Swap

Today I received a shiny Firefly package from Maratree. I totally let out a loud squee when I saw the large item that she made for me.

I have always wanted to make the stuffed Serenity. And now I finally can. The boys say thank you for the little cars. That little charm like item on the Serenity pattern is a Good Luck Turtle. I totally love strawberries and macadamia nuts. Love the soap.

This is the coolest thing anyone has ever made for me. For anyone who doesn’t know who Jeff Burton is. He is the most amazing race car driver in the Nascar series and he makes me squee like a school girl.

Thank you!!!! You have just made my month. :)

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...