Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. On vacation, I like to relax. Or at least I would if I ever had a vacation.
2. A variety of life lives
in the ocean. Let's try to keep it clean, shall we?
3. One of my favorite vacation spots would be someplace warm and with a beach like the Cayman Islands.

4. I love to stare at the
full moon.
5. Up, up and away went the Tardis as it traveled through time and space
.
6. Always take a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good
.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some episodes of The Tudors
, tomorrow my plans include taking the 7 yr old to Lowes for the Build and Grow project, a secret squirrel test knitting meeting, and a birthday party for a very cute 1 year old trtlbby and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race from Loudon!


No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...