Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. I used to get up before 6:58 so that I had plenty of time to get the 7 yr old ready for school.
2. It was the reason, of course, that I gave him the look. The one look that says I am not pleased.
3. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I can sit down and knit some.
5. I don't know where you put it...just go find it and leave me in peace.
6. What were once vices now seem silly and unnecessary.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Tudors and some knitting on the Mystic Star shawl, tomorrow my plans include more knitting and Sunday, I want to go to some of the local farms for fresh fruit!

Total squee moment of the day...the arrival of the new sewing machine. Now making buttonholes won't be so much of a pain and I can get some project bags done for the Etsy store. Apparently the ones I made for Knit In Public day were well received.

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...