Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Currently my mother's house is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember living in West Germany.
3. The ability to listen is what
makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, reminds me that I am still in Oregon
.
5. Watching the boys learn something new
is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows me and still likes me despite any faults that I have
.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet
, tomorrow my plans include sewing project bags and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race and knit!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...