1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
A: Allergen Solution
C: Babbling Befuddlement
D: Wandering Agent
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
A: It is the second ingredient you add
B: Before it is removed from the fire
C: You don't add them, they aren't part of the potion
D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A: The Draught of Living Death
C: Calming Draft
D: Elixir to Induce Euphoria
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?
A: Swelling Solution
B: Deflating Draught
C: Shrinking Solution
D: Sleeping Draught
September 2012 ~ HPKCHC ~ Fall 2012 Term - B6 Year
So I finally have some time to sit down and recap Sock Summit 2009 or "the greatest sock show on the Earth". We will overlook t...
1. Vine Wood and Dragon Heartstring – Hermione Granger 2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring – Belatrix Lestrange 3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair – ...