Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I just had my laptop crash last night. It was not pretty.
2. That's just how it
is. So deal with it.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading:"My dad was not a man of many words, and the effort he had put into trying to orchestrate a sit-down dinner with me made it clear there was an uncharacteristic number of words on his mind."

4. David Tennant as Doctor Who
tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking to the school bus stop to wait for the 7 year old to get home from school this past Wednesday when I saw Hillsboro's finest make an arrest at the end of my block
.
6.
The 4 year old makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet and finishing the Ishbel,
tomorrow my plans include Hillsboro Farmers Market in downtown Hillsboro and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race from Dover!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...