Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Where are my DPNs? I have socks to knit.
2. If wishes were horses then I would stay away from the back end.
3. I'd like to see the pyramids of Giza and maybe the Sphinx as well.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I wanted to be a nurse and then I remembered that I don't like needles.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was just wait until you have kids.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my laptop so I can log onto Ravelry.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting everything ready for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include the Tigard Knitting Guild Shop Hop and Sunday, I want to watch the Nascar race...Talladega, baby!

No comments:

From Colorado to North Carolina...

  Greetings from Mooresville, North Carolina!  We have lived here for about 4 months now and I am  still giddy over the fact that I am fina...